!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Music

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Music

Arunav and Aarushi has been learning piano for around 6 months now. They will take part in a concert and so the teacher taught them one simple piece(Jingle Bells - it does not get simpler than that, I guess) in harp. Today they surprised the teacher by playing a relatively difficult song they learnt in piano, in harp without even being told how to do so in harp and of course no practice - we don't have harp at home!

I felt so so happy when the mother of their teacher who is a very experienced lady in music came to me at the end of the lesson and said - they are musically talented - so if they practise they can learn and progress far faster than many other kids.

I felt so embarassed to be caught speechless (because I just choked feeling so happy!) We may not be learning music for long, or we may have to move to a place where they will not have the opportunity - but who cares - today it sounds good, today I felt happy :) As a friend said," the little joys" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home