!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Moments that cost only a thought

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Moments that cost only a thought

I sat on the school bus with Aarushi after doing a back and forth guilt trip (which I will describe in another post). Sometimes I looked at her immensely glad face because I was there with her. I was glad I got off that other bus, took the one going exactly the opposite way and came back to go with her back from school - it was totally worth the madness :)

Soon Aarushi got busy chatting with A sitting next to her. I turned my head to look at a lone girl sitting on the other side of the alley and wistfully (no, I did not imagine that.) looking at us. I gave her a bright smile, as bright as I could muster at the end of another day spent running all over town. Her face lit up brightly with the most beautiful smile. I loved that moment. A bus full of no friends (it is different from "a bus with no friends") and a hostile bus mother - I am sure I brightened up her small moment. How little some things cost - just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home