!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The "introspection day" :)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The "introspection day" :)

Does 'what other's think' affect everyone equally?

I hate this thing in me which makes me feel unbelievably sad when others don't like me or rather I feel they don't like me - specially since I like most of them. I cannot 'not like' them even when they dont like me! It is as if I need the approval of others... that image of the girls in novels described as 'needy' pops up in my mind and totally disgusts me. So if I am crazily busy with stuff and cannot always stay in touch with every friend in town (I like almost all of them equally for each are likeable in their own way!) and they dont give me the same 'friend' status anymore, it makes me sad. I am supposed to think true friends will not think that way, but I dont feel like defining these others as 'not-true' friends, so I am stuck!

Ah, that must be the Leo in me :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home