!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The strength and the weakness

Friday, March 02, 2012

The strength and the weakness

So when A left, I was surprised that I still had in me the capacity to cry - trying to delete that number.... Then I wondered at the thought - so is 'able to cry' a capacity. I think yes. To be able to feel, to be able to care, to be able to miss - IS a capacity and the loss of that capacity is the loss of being, a vacuum.

The chance song which laid covered in the dust of forgetfulness,
the forced forgetfulness, the enforced forgetfulness.
The chance of sad luck, the chance of good luck
what should it be called. The song laughs at the pained face;
The song mocks at the restrained tears;
The song ridicules the crumbling strength...
Ah forgetfulness, how flimsy is that veneer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home