!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Aarushi !!

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Aarushi !!

Aarushi is mesmerized with all things sinful! She loves (to the point of being addicted) candies, chips, TV, video games, white skin, long straight hair, beautiful faces - ok they are not all sinful, but sinful to crave for since you cannot really get so much of them, if at all.

Yesterday while disciplining her I had to take away iPad time - I told her she wont get iPad for a month. I will not forget the shock and horror in her face... the way she howled and howled at the thought of it. The fact that it meant so much to her scared me!! And I have absolutely no clue why she is this way... who says girls are easier to handle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home