!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The anniversary

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The anniversary

Yesterday ma called. She told me, ‘Today’s 10th March. Bapi passed away this day.’ I noticed she thought she needed to remind me or maybe she was just recounting. Every year Holi means the same to me. Of course, we have moved on but we have moved on differently. The me that was moving on before the incident is not the same me that is moving on after the incident. I don’t know if that is good or bad, whether it ‘should be’ that way or not – it is just the way it is. Well wishers may tell me, moving on means getting back close to your previous self – it really doesn’t always happen that way – at least it did not happen that way for me.

I see his death in ma everyday.

ॐ त्र्यम्बकम् यजामहे सुगन्धिम् पुष्टिवर्धनम् ।उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान् मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् ।।

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home