!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Counting blessings

Friday, February 17, 2012

Counting blessings

The intricacies of the human mind
is more than I can understand;
It is kind, it's cruel at the same time.

I had a lovely evening yesterday, though the day had many surprises not so pleasant. Sometimes the kids can take away your tiredness with daily life. They played the piano, they played around, laughter rang through the room, they ran to hug me and at bed they listened wide eyed to me reading "The Mouse and the Motorcycle". No one can inflate your ego as much as a kid.

They always behave that way, it is me, who many a time, forget to be thankful for them.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Edinburgh Flats for rent said...

This is so beautifully written, it could be set to music!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger anuja said...

hey, great to read your blog again !

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

That reminds me of someone who always talked of setting things to music... thanks

Anuja - thanks to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home