!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Moms - good or bad!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Moms - good or bad!

I have heard as soon as you become parents you get not only your child but also a small bag of guilt which you always carry around with you - but I wonder how many times I need to peep into it!

We took Arunav for eye check 3 years back.... when the doc said,'oh he has no issues.' Last month, we were shocked when he could not read a really big billboard and that's when we realized his eye check is overdue. Today the doc said he has -3.25 power in each eye which made that little bag of guilt I was carrying suddenly inflate itself into a hot air balloon. The doc said, it has grown over the years you just detected it late (which of course did not really prick that balloon)....

BUT Arunav is super excited - yayy, can I have my glasses today! The doc gave me a very amused look - crestfallen me and elated Arunav.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home