!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Reflections

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reflections

I dont know why I am going through this 'philosophical phase' in life where everything I feel like writing, turns out to be philosophy! I talked and listened to someone in love today and I realized how someone in love is capable of lot of good out of the happy feeling overwhelming them and at the same time be very cruel...to anything, anyone that hinders them. There's nothing new about this but when life suddenly threw up this moment, the intensity and contrast of the two feelings startled me. But the light in her face was all-engulfing - it was beautiful!

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger anuja said...

beautifully written sulata !!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

:) thx!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home