!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: IIMB 10 years' reunion

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

IIMB 10 years' reunion

There's this magical place which is green and grey,with stone cobbled path and the breeze sways you away......where knowledge is revered and held in high esteem, that's where I am going to re-live my dream....

IIM Bangalore - I will visit it after 10 long years - the very thought of it is so cozy and warming and I am soooo looking forward to it - to meet friends that we care for no matter where we are after 10 years. Who cares whether that dearest face and smile is an executive's, a big entrepreneur's or someone who's just getting on with life - for me they are faces who makes me smile and that's priceless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home