!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: 'Life piled on life were all too little'

Friday, January 15, 2010

'Life piled on life were all too little'

A moment's peace is all I ask. And my prayers are answered today. The morning is cold and the winter sun is nice and warm on my window - both the kids are at school and I have time to feel, to acknowledge my feelings! I sat down to do my French but it couldn't express the happiness in me - that warm feeling of a contented soul. So I sat down to write.

The other day a friend asked why I am studying French, 'why the stress?' was her question and I was taken aback. For many studying is stressful - for me I am having so much fun and I relish it so much! I felt hesitant to say,"But there's no stress - I love it!" I felt I was one nerd who loved 'studying' - dont we all study in one form or the other - just the subject varies....This is life for me.

"How dull it is to pause, to make an end,
To rust unburnished, not to shine in use!
..........
Life piled on life
were all too little,....."

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger anuja said...

very nice lines....

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Ullyses - Tennyson :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home