!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Exams, Christmas and End of Year

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Exams, Christmas and End of Year

End of year always held a very exciting place in my heart. As a child we had our Final exams in December. Exams get over and it's Christmas time!! I used to love writing Christmas/New Year cards and sending them off, listening to the radio playing numerous Christmas carols, waiting for the 25th when my mother every year used to bake a cake for us (it is still the yummiest cake I have had).... so Christmas time has that soft place full of fond memories.

I finished my french exams today and it feels exactly like it felt years ago - the adrenalin has pumped through and left me feeling nice, cozy and peaceful. I am ready for the end of the year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home