!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Sibling Rivalry

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Sibling Rivalry

I keep hoping things will get better and I am very inspired when things occassionally look bright, but right now Aarushi wants Arunav out of the house. Yesterday he fell down and badly hurt his nose - I went and was giving him water when Aarushi just flew in and pulled me out - she kept crying,'no no no...' Poor thing! I get upset when she does that but I feel more sad at how it must be hurting her. Arunav was equally jealous of her when he was this age - little did I know the whole thing would resurface when Aarushi 'came of age'!!

1 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

et them finish all the share of jealousy now.We really would like them to bond when they grow up when we are not there to rectify,when it doesn't look ugly.Our sons too fight for our attention and we try to make them feel that both of them are special. We pray that they stand by each other during crises and when it really matters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home