!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: A Reunion

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A Reunion

The man who ruled that class as completely as anyone could.

I had the best vacation this winter. I absolutely loved going back to my university - it was doubly pleasurable because so many friends visited and reconnecting with them felt so great! It was fun to see that some of the equations remained same, some had changed and some did not know whether the change has happened or not - so there was the air of unpredictability....but there was a general air of happiness around to meet old faces after life has induced some amount of certainty into what lies ahead :)
Just the stepping into the campus made us 10 years' younger and as I told a friend, I felt no different. The kids were the only reminders of an era having passed by.

"kuchh chhoti chhoti baatein rahe jaati hain..."

4 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eternal Romantic!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

Yes I am - how did you know? My normal impression is 'practical' !! So far from truth....

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a) it takes one to see another, doesn't it? :)
b) after being a reasonably regular reader since i discovered this blog, I had to get some idea of the personality of the writer...

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

a)No, actually writing expresses much more than 'seeing' so I am not as much surprised ...
b)Normally my blog is read by my close friends(I dont publicize) but by your comment looks like I don't know you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home