!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Nature

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nature

Nature is so amazing - no amount of Disney, no amount of Sci-Fi can match the wonders of nature - well, no comparison actually. When I was still a student I had seen a full solar eclipse in India - I remember every detail till date, it moved me so much. Today there is a partial(70%) solar eclipse and it is amazing how the sunshine becomes really dim and gives a very surreal feeling....the birds start chirping around - maybe confused at the change, the air is significantly cooler - it is sooo amazing, even when u know every reason why it is happening, still the wonder remains.
I forgot to get proper viewing glasses for the kids, but we are managing with reflection in water coupled with sunglasses and very short viewing time - hopefully they will be fine. At least they are as excited :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home