!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: South Bay Beach

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

South Bay Beach

I remember writing in an earlier post that I really wanted to visit this often heard of beach in HK and we have done so many beaches, except this. Today A's school had an end of year get together there and at the last moment I just randomly decided to go rather than stay home ('and when u get the choice to sit it out or dance, i hope u dance'). Didnt get time to click there, but the sky was as blue and the clouds were that white! Lovely breeze and the sun was shining in crystal clear water. It was just like a private beach and just being there made everyone feel so happy!

Yep, I am damn satisfied I chose to dance :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home