!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The best vacation

Monday, July 20, 2009

The best vacation

We had by far the best vacation in France for the last 2 weeks. It is a truly beautiful country and we went to 15 places in as many days, so it WAS hectic but not tiring - if you know what I mean.
We came back with so many fond memories. Only painful part was my accidentally deleting 80% of our photos - I have never better realized the meaning of the word 'sinking feeling' - that's what I felt after I pressed the wrong button. A moment's mistake and it took the camera a fraction of a second to show "no more images".....

Le Mont St. Michael was I think the most beautiful place I have visited.....and the place we stayed in is a hotel I would like to go back again and again. I owe it to them to refer this - though the site is very basic : http://www.hotel-gue-de-beauvoir.fr/index2.htm

3 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

don't lose heart it is a perfect excuse to revisit the place and click again,and if u really want to be back again this time be sure to repeat the mistake.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

ha ha - but very expensive options :)

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Wee Kean said...

We are planning to go to France again next summer so will take some photos for you??? haha!

I know how you feel... we lost lots of our photos when our PC broke down two months ago... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home