!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Monday Morning Blues

Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Morning Blues

I am normally not one to vent my stress in my blog - but this morning has been one of the toughest I had in many months. Ma went last night, kids were stressed with no playdates(poor planning) and no grandma, helper's mood is off(maybe she is not well) - that about leaves no room for me to feel anything.

Ahhhh - if only we moms and dads could just take off when hit by such blues - leave the responsibilities for a tiny, precious moment and just walk into the fresh air and not think about the 100 'small things' which constitute LIFE, just look at the blue skies and feel the breeze only for that tiny precious moment .....I would call that bliss.

'But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep....'

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger anuja said...

oops....sounds like a tough one...but tomm's another day !!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

i know - am glad the day got over :) The post sounds so depressing :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home