!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Sound of Thunder

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sound of Thunder

There was a cool summer breeze blowing through my night window and before long there's a flash of light and the thunderous sound of thunder, the wind grows stronger blowing into the trees, the leaves rustle hastily and I can smell the rain which is about to come - oh the smell is in my mind, not in reality - I had to bottle up this moment for future. I havent felt like writing for a long time and isnt it always nature which brings out the 'you' in you.
I remember Apu, I remember Tagore, I remember Ray and I miss my times with them but I love closing my eyes and feeling just the wind, hearing just the thunder and the leaves - nothing else matters but just this moment forever and forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
and my plans for hitting bed early has gone for a toss - it's impossible to sleep when it's so beautiful outside - how can I miss it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home