!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Toilet Training

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Toilet Training

What was a cake walk for Arunav, is taking the normal struggle path for Aarushi. The first one was trained in exactly 2 days(no I am not exaggerating) at 20 months. For my little cutie, she is taking her own sweet time. Today Shyam gave her a scolding when she wee-wee-ed on the carpet.
Later she tells me,'Papa scolded Aarushi, but what can I do? The wee wee just comes out!' told with such honesty that I just had to give her a hug.... :) The second ones ARE spoilt!

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

second ones do seem to give a lot more anxious times...]

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

Yes and no - at certain things they are just so natural - they get things very fast by watching the older sibling but there are these exceptions....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home