!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: When do I eat?

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

When do I eat?

Someone yesterday asked me, you blog so much - you are in FB - you are in chat - when do you eat?

I gave some lame answers like oh it hardly takes me a few minutes to write (which is true), I am really not so much in FB and chat is very very rare....but I guess the essence of that question was more like 'why do you write so much'???

Today morning when that question suddenly came to my head, my head answered because when I write I breathe. Now, I like that answer, it goes really close to what I feel....but how many people can understand that. They all have their noses, not their pens to breathe with...so I let it be. I cant help people's thinking...but I can still write :) Sometimes I write good, sometimes I write crap, sometimes I talk sense, sometimes I dont....but I love to write and I really dont need to be defensive about that, do I?

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger anuja said...

hey you should keep writing...vested interest since i ove reading your blog :-)

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

yayy, that's reallly reassuring :) THANKS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home