!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: By popular demand

Sunday, August 29, 2010

By popular demand

OK, I have got an email, 3 phone calls and a face to face conversation asking me to post some thing about A and A.....oh yeah, I know people are sick of my banters....you have to bear with it for a while guys/girls....

As of now, this is something I can think of:

A and A had their TV time on Friday(not this Friday, another one). It was more than the usual hours and once bedtime came, we asked them to go to bed. Arunav complied. Aarushi still hung around us. Shyam had come back and it was our dinner time. We switched on "our TV". The Aarushi who was hanging around us suddenly jumps into the sofa, face dug on and starts crying.

'What happened Aarushi?"
Crying continues....
"Aarushi, we cannot understand what's wrong, if you just cry."
"I am very angry and I am very very jealous"
"Why are you angry and jealous Aarushi?"
"You get to watch TV and I have to go to bed."
"Aarushi, you watched TV for the last 2 hours - now it is mama/papa's turn."
"But you can't copy us, you say copying is not good!"

I wish I had her quick twist of logic to play around!

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Aparna said...

good logic!!! :)
OMG, ur kids watch TV only once a week...that's amazing...how do u manage that?

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

Yes, she can suddenly change the whole flow of argument....! Basically, whatever straw she can hold onto, to win. And the TV? Ah, everyone tells me the same - I sound like a monster - they are just used to it....the whole week they keep waiting for Friday - I think they enjoy the wait :) or so I tell myself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home