!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: End of Germany

Sunday, July 18, 2010

End of Germany

17 days which started so slow and which flew by so fast. I am sitting in Berlin on a super big iMac and wondering what lies ahead.....I am not sure whether the thought of HongKong and home is welcoming to me or do I want a change again. I am so happy with this vacation....it seemed to crawl and then changed gear :) I loved the Beethoven Haus in Bonn. The music and the ambience(I cant seem to pronounce it in English anymore!) was so fitting. And that sunset on the Rhine in Koblenz, the few moments in Schwangau looking at the instrument that Richard Wagner held years back, the beautiful cute university town of Heidelberg and the heat of Bingen am Rhein...completely sunburnt in the whole vacation(38deg!!), the underground tunnels of that Burg....yes, I want to remember those moments.
I have to go back now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home