!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: School again

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

School again

It was my first visit to the school after the summer holidays. If not anything else, the heat was killing me as I stood outside the gates waiting for the kids to come out. It was sunny, hot and humid. I looked up to the windows above the gate and wondered to myself why I was doing that, what was I looking for, what was I waiting for....all the time!! The kids came out.
The heat was sweltering.....the narrow road was full of complaining kids:
"I am tired, pick me up mama."
"I cant walk, it is so hot."
"When will the taxi come, why did you not buy a car?" :)
"Mama I want water."

The rain was much welcome when it finally came down in really big drops with great force.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home