!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Cups of tea, Packing and Friends

Friday, July 02, 2010

Cups of tea, Packing and Friends

all three of them have no apparent linkage - except I drank 20 cups of tea today while packing, taking printouts of google map of places in Germany we are visiting and watching Friends in between. Little wonder I cannot sleep even though it's past midnight.

Sometimes the humour of Friends bored me and yet I couldn't stop because it kept other thoughts at bay. Shyam got me 2 roses(whoa!) - I am sure he was hoping for less of Friends floating in our living room - didnt happen :)

It is weird, sometimes I feel the excitement of the trip coming ahead and then I just blank out into that 'no-feeling-zone' where I just want to sit in my living room sofa and not do anything. Hmm, which vacation am I looking forward to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home