!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Working Mommy - good, bad, ugly?

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Working Mommy - good, bad, ugly?

I have started full-time work and it is a job which I can make it very regular by doing mundane stuff and I can also opt for the ambitious ventures which gives me more visibility, more importance......BUT stretches my working hours. I am by nature ambitious, I have achieved what I have achieved by dint of that - today reality is if I am ambitious my baby has longer hours in the daycare. Is it good? What should I do? Will I lose touch with my baby if I nurture my ambition now - or should I give up my ambition and do more mundane work. My heart says give up - my nature pulls me towards the money, power and glory that comes with high profile job. I am giving myself 3 months' time to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home