!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Forewarned: Never order through Dikshagifts.com

Monday, May 23, 2005

Forewarned: Never order through Dikshagifts.com

Normally I dont like posting a negative comment about any site - but this one warrants one. I ordered through the website www.dikshagifts.com a cake for my sister-in-law's son. The cake never got delivered(not till date - which is 5 days already too late from the desired delivery date) and I got charged. When I mail to the contact email given - all the mails keep bouncing.....I found it pre-posterous! This is just a warning note for anyone going through this piece.

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous jimmy said...

Hi,

I orders fresh roses to my father in law in delhi and Dikshagifts.com delivered the flowers perfectly. I am surprised that you had a bitter experience with them. I have been using them for 4 years now and they are the best.

Jimmy. Bangkok

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger chennaicakesdelivery said...

send cakes to chennai, cakes to chennai, cakes to chennai delivery, cakes home delivery to Chennai with www.chennaicakesdelivery.com.Online Shopping of cake for chennai delivery is secured and assured with us. You can order online cakes to chennai and all around India. Send birth day cake, wedding cake, anniversary cake with us.Same day cake delivery to Chennai. Our cakes are Delicious and freshly baked, made by the finest chefs in the country. Delight your loved ones with this simple and delicious combination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home