!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Daycare

Friday, June 03, 2005

Daycare

Going through some real tough time with Arunav - even after a month of daycare he is still crying bitterly when I leave him and never seems happy - when I go to get him - he seems to be exhausted...what do I do? On top of that instead of the happy child he always used to be at home - he has become cranky - he gets angry at every odd thing and is really proving difficult to control - he was never this way. I am not sure whether it is due to his growing up or the influence of daycare. When I leave him he is screaming with the daycare person and I can see the anger in his eyes as he glares at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home