!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Chinku and Tinku

Monday, August 01, 2005

Chinku and Tinku

At Narita - byebye time on 31st July. Chinku managed to get Arunav 'standing on his own feet' for 30 seconds on Saturday! Arunav has become really lazy and will just not stand up - he prefers all fours.
I wonder whether someday Tinku will ask Chinku "Are you 6 years' of age - then you can get admitted to my school?" or are kids these days much smarter? I had asked that to my uncle(well into his 20s) when he had asked me(aged 6) how he can get admission to my school...... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful family, we live in Australia and I am looking forward to starting our own family! You have a great blog : )

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Thank you so much - that makes me feel so nice. All the best to you - you will enjoy the experience even though it gets trying at times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home