!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: DayCare

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

DayCare

So far this has been my experience with Daycare:

1. Discipline is better. e.g. Arunav's appetite has improved which is primarily due to fixed timings and no morsels in between. At home I did not realize that I was getting pressurized by my in-laws who kept telling me I am not feeding him enough and he looks "not-chubby" - which led to my feeding him tidbits in between and for a baby even few bits are enough to spoil his healthy appetite.

2. Arunav is now down with a really bad cold. This is I think an inevitable fallout of daycare with so many babies and quite a few of them with running nose. If it is restricted to only cold - still better.

3. Demand for attention goes up. Nowadays Arunav shouts for even small things he wants - earlier it was just a mild whimper. My guess is because of the relatively lesser attention he gets at daycare - he thinks only shouting will help him get the required attention in time.

These have been my observations so far....more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home