!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The report

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The report

The latest report said, she is in remission. I looked at it and did not know what to feel. Is it true? Can it be true? Negative Immunofixation test?!

The doctor said, 'Her response is categorised as CR - complete response.'

Why do I feel scared to rejoice - it is great news - at this point in time, no news can be better than this - yet I have this nagging fear, that this is not the end of story... I am afraid to be as happy as the news is supposed to make me. How old and cynical am I getting?

Who knows tomorrow? Today I should be happy - today looks good. So smile and be happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home