!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Oh my darling!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oh my darling!

So Aarushi and Arunav were doing Maths. Aarushi completed and I wrote a 'darling' in front of where she had written her name in the sheet of paper. She was over the moon,  'Mama called me darling.' (Ok, yeah I don't call her that often enough)

When Arunav completed, I wrote, 'Naughty..' in front of his name and he protested, 'Hey, how come Aarushi gets darling and I am naughty?'

Aarushi replied, 'Are you a girl that mama will call you darling?'

Arunav said, 'What has darling got to do with girls?' I supported him too.

Aarushi, 'Well you see the word G I R L is inside the word "darling" - that's what it has to do.'

She did not take even 2 seconds to say that - the answer came pat!

Yet, her favourite subject is "lunch" and she normally "sleeps" in school :) Or should I say 'because' instead of 'yet' ???

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

smart... when is she giving the GEP? :)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Ha ha ha :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home