!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The personal achievement space

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The personal achievement space

I got 39/40 in my French exam. With my other masters, I don't obviously get time to do anything outside attending the class, so it always surprises me when I still top the class. I think because I am doing it for so long, I just have got a certain basic idea of the language so I can keep doing well.

When I went through my paper, I smiled to myself because I thought if I judged the paper, I would have given myself not more than 35 for there are certain nuances that I know I have missed and I could have incorporated if I studied the higher level grammar a little bit more.

It's tricky how much you can convey by the correction of a paper - probably relative to the class I deserved the 39. But in absolute terms - no, it does not deserve more than 35.

What made me very happy though and what was different from my experience of the previous exams was I almost perfectly understood the oral comprehension and scored a perfect 10 - that I think I deserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home