!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Hurts

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hurts

Arunav's dearest friend S - the one who left and we went early morning on HK Marathon day to say bye just to keep Arunav happy, to make him feel - yes, it is OK to care for people enough to do crazy stuff like that .Irrespective of whether I think they should be friends or not - I try never to do that sort of thinking - it is really for him to know who touches his heart.

The other day while making an Origami something, casually he mentioned, 'You know mama, S had made a paper airplane for me, but his mother tore it off and threw it. S had told it to me the next day.'

I knew the parents were not over fond of us, nor probably of Arunav, but when I heard that - it hurt, it really hurt. I can never do that. It is so difficult to accept hatred shown towards your child and something you yourself find totally senseless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home