!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Friends

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friends

Arunav and his close friend got onto the bus and sat down together. A 3rd friend came and his friend left him and went and sat with the other friend.
Even a month back I had seen him get upset about that. Yesterday, he ignored it - no reaction at all. I sat beside him, looked at him and asked,'Are you sad inside because your friend left you and went?'
His eyes brimmed with tears and he buried his head in my lap. It was all I could do to swallow my own as he did that.....
I managed to make him smile soon with other stuff and he is a kid, he forgets - soon the other kid will also come and play again - but those moments - is there any way we can stop those hurts? Even today, if a friend who has managed to touch my heart, leaves me - it hurts.... there is no solution.... I should not even try to prepare him. It is part of life which he has to go through.... I guess??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home