!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Encore

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Encore

I told E, this is the worst exam I could ever have given and whatever I get in this exam is absolutely the lowest I can ever get - I havent touched my books for 3 months, I sat blurred of thoughts, blurred of vision, blurred of natural hearing and yet I sat for the exam - yeah I can't get worse than this...

So E, she laughed today when I still topped the class.

For me, I thought if that is still the best of the class - it means either my competitors are not serious enough or the course is 3 months' behind what it should be!

But it gives me that much needed boost, much needed pat - to get up and go again... let me think I am good and be happy about it....let me believe those words 'I am there'. A good end to the year.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did 'E' stand for excellence by any chance?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

:) She's a good friend and always the one giving me the competition - yeah she is 'excellent' :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home