!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: First time parents

Saturday, February 20, 2010

First time parents

A dear friend became first-time mother last Thursday. After I visited, and held the baby it took me back to the days of Arunav. It is interesting that it is always the first-born that comes to mind. Because only with the first born is that uncertainty, the stress of not being in control in spite of all your best efforts, the desperation to get it right, to perfect it and that occasional wish "these tiny little things should come with User Manual"(quoted from a friend) :)

She was such a cute little bundle moving her arms, making a fist, crying her lungs out when hungry - life so simple, so beautiful. I wondered why my eyes watered as I watched the nurse station - watching life evolving and forming is always a touching experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home