!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Girls and Boys

Friday, April 24, 2009

Girls and Boys

Aarushi took her long pending flu shot yesterday. She did not cry! As soon as Shyam came home after office which was a good 6 hrs after she had taken the shot, her first comment as he entered, "Papa, Aarushi(still doesnt say,I) had 'indektion' but you did not come ??" A slight note of accusation, but told very clearly and calmly. I was surprised and Shyam was speechless - he really did not know what to say to that!
Boys and girls are so different in their emotions - I have never seen Arunav demanding or even expecting anything like this. But this is the second time Aarushi has expressed her need for emotional support - I found it an amazing difference. I had no idea girls and boys can be this different - now I am having hands-on experience :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home