!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Homage

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Homage

and this one I would dedicate to my father who was the inspiration behind all my achievements....I second-topped my French class in spite of missing the last 4 classes due to the funeral and going directly on the exam day. I am sure bapi will be happy that I did not give up on the test. He always taught me 'No barriers'...... in his words 'pongu longhete giri' (rough translation: a handicapped person can climb atop a mountain).

5 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger anuja said...

well done girl...keep up the chin...

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger tinku said...

Nisthoi kaku khushi hoben. Kono bhalo kaj korechili ager jonme, tai ei rokom ba-ma peyechis( ami past tense use korte chai na.)

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Anuja - Thx :)

Mithu - hya amio bapi ke past tense-e bhabte parchhina....he was more lively than any of us!

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sulata,
Keep going! Glad and not in the least surprised that you continue to figure in the toppers list. And I'm sure your 'bapi' will be proud and continue to shower his blessings.
MA

Presuming you are back in HK?

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

Thx Manoj - yes back in HK - had to come back before the main funeral because Aarushi fell very sick... will send u a mail later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home