!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Going from Complex to Simple

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Going from Complex to Simple

After I started my French lessons I have really become more appreciative of what Arunav/Aarushi are achieving.

The other day they gave us a simple "Word Search" matrix where we had to spot 6 months written in French - I could spot so many English words but finding the "Janvier, Mai(instead of May), Aout", etc was not really as easy as I thought it would be! When Arunav spots out words like 'alligator' he is doing a great job not the "that's good" that he typically is awarded with.

We rarely remember the complexity of things once we have become used to things and the 'complex' tasks have become 'simple' for us to achieve....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home