!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: So close to the heart

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

So close to the heart

Something exciting happened in my French class today.
We were told to write letters in the last class and when we were returned the letters, my teacher said,'Your son is Arunav!' I said,'Yes...' not sure what to expect next. He went on to say how small the world is and his wife is teaching Arunav and she thinks he is just great - he hears about Arunav a lot from her. Those 2 sentences touched me sooo much that I was surprised at myself. In all the day to day humdrum I forget sometimes just exactly HOW much close our children are to our hearts.
When he said that I had tears in my eyes and felt quite embarassed at being so touched that I couldn't speak. In my mind, in the French class I am a student and not a mother and was really taken aback when the mother in me peeped out for that split second!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home