!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: "Monkey Business"

Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Monkey Business"

My Valentine's Day was made when I laughed my heart out for 2 whole minutes - that's a lot of good you can do to your mind n body!

And it all started by a phone call to a friend. His 4 year old son, Neel, when talking to my dear hubby asked him,"How's your monkey business?" (for a few months now my husband has setup his own business and Neel thought it has something to do with monkey) My husband said," You have understood very early that we ARE really into monkey business."

I couldnt stop laughing....

4 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger anuja said...

hahaha !!! thats really funny !!!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

isnt it? more so because the kid was so serious :)

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didnt realize Neel was getting famous with mentions in popular blogs!
That's one thing he keeps asking his nana everytime they speak.

Oh.. and talking of 2 min laughs being healthy..... I can't believe the laugh we had in that one scene on Shawshank Redemption...and the more I think about it, I am amazed how I could have laughed so much for that one apparently straightforward scene.. but that was some workout I gave to my heart and lungs [and stomach muscles]..

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

If he retains his sense of humour he will not need my small blog to make him famous :)

and yes, I am laughing thinking of that day :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home