!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: and the leaves that were green turn to brown

Monday, December 03, 2012

and the leaves that were green turn to brown

I did not know when weekend started, when it ended. When another week went by, when ?

Friday we watched Life of Pi with a scared little Aarushi clinging onto me for her life (yeah what made me take her to that movie, again?!!), Arunav enjoying totally - specially when the big cat pissed on piscine, he guffawed the other audience out of the hall and in all that chaos we watched a movie on a Friday night - ensemble!

Saturday, French movie "le tableau" (c'etait super!), puja at a dear friend's house and more of such.

Today Sunday, we got out of home at 8.15am and re-entered at 6.30pm. HK junior chess championship 2012 which Arunav made sure I never forget. He reminded me to register to pay the money (he would have done it himself if he had access), put it in my calendar so we do not have any other appointment and reminded me every two weeks! Unlike the first school tournament, this one we took quite casually - mostly because we were just too busy with stuff. To our surprise Arunav won 5 out of 7 games and the last game was against a really tough opponent with 3 more years of experience than Arunav. Was his head in the clouds after that! 

Yes, we missed the Sting in HK - maybe next time?

Tomorrow, 3 classes till I finish the day at 9.30pm again - but tomorrow's the last - yippie!

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my
blog shine. Please let me know where you got your
theme. Cheers

My web-site ... wearproofrolexs.livejournal.com

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some
material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

Please blast me an email if interested. Many thanks!


my web page Replica Rolex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home