!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: The tooth and a candy stick

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The tooth and a candy stick

I totally forgot when Arunav lost his first tooth. Last week I got a pink huge candy stick for Aarushi (yeah I guess I was missing her when she went to school and just went soft to buy that one). When she came home she was rushing to eat the same. I told her to calm down, slow down and eat properly as the candy is not going to fly away. She of course kept rushing. Suddenly she cried - my tooth hurts. I got upset as I saw the front tooth all wobbly - I thought she damaged it while crazily biting onto the huge pink stick. I scolded her and only a week later did I realize that it is actually time for her to lose her first tooth! The realization came when a classmate of hers lost his first tooth...Oops mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home