!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Life: the greatest gift we have

Monday, May 03, 2010

Life: the greatest gift we have

When I visited the hospital today, I had to wait. I watched old and young passing by, waiting, worried, anxious, depressed. Some for loved ones and some for themselves. It was an aching moment to watch them. Do we always appreciate how lucky we are to be just healthy and having a life? So many times I find myself complaining about how someone was rude to me, if I have to run after the kids too much and get tired at the end of the day or if I dont like a certain change - how meaningless they appear when put in perspective. After a good 4 hours when I walked out in the warm sunshine under the bright blue sky, I almost had tears in my eyes - just being thankful for what I have and praying for so many who still were inside there waiting to see the sunshine.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Daant thaktey kojon aar daanter mormo bojhey?For the past few weeks I have been suffering from a pain in my right knee.Nowadays I am very cautious about my other limbs cos I know how many muscles I need to perform a simple task like getting down from the bed in the morning.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

ha ha - tui ekhono ekirokom achhis - the same natural sense of humour!! Humour without any effort at all :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home