!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: It's going to be alright!

Thursday, March 04, 2010

It's going to be alright!

Arunav and I went to watch The Princess and the Frog a few weeks back. The previous movie he watched in big screen was the 3D movie UP and he was petrified when the dogs were chasing the Bird, he had big tears in his eyes and wanted to go home. So I was apprehensive when the Magic man and his dark ghosts (?) were onslaughting the screen. I kept asking him,'Are you OK?' and he said yes.
At the end when we came out I asked him, how come you did not cry this time when the ghosts came and it was a bit scary? He told ,"Because I know it will all become OK at the end, they will all be happy."

He got the idea of fairytale quite straightened out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home