!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: Another Term Another Year

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Term Another Year

Yes, I have been long drowned in French - it is like an intoxication you do not want to get rid of. Today again the exam is over and I can look around, feel my friends around, talk to my mother, read to my kids, laugh with them, motivate them, listen to my loved one - yes, I am back to real life.
The French exam was real too but when I am so deep into it, it almost feels like intoxication rather than real life !
And that's the answer to my dear friends who keep asking me how can I be good at something I have never come across before - never have French language appeared, even obliquely, in my life.....that's the only answer, you can get intoxicated to be good (hope it is needless to say I speak metaphorically!).

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done, Madame!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Thank you, you can say that only today actually - we got our results only today! How r u guys doing - long time....how's Neel? With mom also here, just too many things going on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home