!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: :) :) :)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

:) :) :)

The loveliest coolest breeze blowing through my window at 5.30am, a song from RD Burman that touches my heart, a surprise call from a friend far away showing she cares for me and wants to know how I am doing after my operation, getting connected to another friend after 16 years and chatting like old times, someone telling you are precious.....

You dont need much more to feel high! That's my morning today and it seems strange to be so happy.

I must share that song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyb7kujJzdY

2 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... operation? hope everything's ok?

... strange isn't it that I ask if everything's ok, when you are celebrating happiness!

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Tuya said...

yes of course everything is OK - ha ha , I agree sometimes some words have an exaggerated ominous connotation :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home