!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: A vacuum that cant be filled

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A vacuum that cant be filled

Sometimes I remember all those times when I had a problem and I just had to tell dad - no matter how old we were. We had this driving license conversion problem when in Tokyo - we tried all sorts of sources for 2 years and couldn't get it resolved. It was sorted out as soon as bapi came to know about it - he knew who needs to be contacted - we are till date surviving that license - so many countries we drove in, was possible only because of that.

Some people have an inherent ability to touch our lives with things they do, which live long after they are gone. And so many people are still telling me the same about him........and now there's a vacuum.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

after afew years the time you have spent with him will seem like a dream,sometimes you might wonder 'was it really like this?'

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

I was tempted to say, I know what you mean - but I dont...I will, after as long as you have survived it already. Why cant I see your profile?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home