!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Mama's World: "I gazed and gazed...."

Monday, January 26, 2009

"I gazed and gazed...."

Those are the daffodils blooming in my little pot plant on the window sill. Arunav was taken to the Flower Market from school and we bought some lovely potted plants: tulips, daffodils, chrysanthemums, lillies, etc....
It is so much fun to watch Arunav observing the plants grow everyday! Arunav was also given 20 dollar from the school with which he had to choose a plant for himself!

3 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, here it is Gong Xi Fa Cai!
I'd begun to wonder what was happening with mama's world! Arunav sure has an intellectual bent of mind...How's 2009 panning out? Looks like it's going to be a fairly significant year for us..

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw.. the daffodils look wonderful.. Back in school, I didn't understand poetry much... but a second look at the picture reminded me of a wonderful poem..

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Tuya said...

Hey thanks - I know long time since I blogged.... For me daffodils was my favourite poem and getting that to bloom in my home - very satisfying :) Arunav did not buy the daffodils - he chose hyacinths, which according to the flower shop owner is more rewarding since it will flower for 3 years :) Dont think Arunav had any clue though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home